Idea for Sensitive Feet and People with Diabetes
About Footlink Seamless Socks
1. Seamless toe closure (Hand linked)
Discover the benefits of the hand linked seamless toe cover compared to a normal buikier toe seam. Seamless toe cover with smooth toe seams are created by linking the stitches of the toe seam together with one thread creating comfortable flat seam by hand.
2. Non-binding (Minimize indentations)
Deliver special care for people with diabetes and sensitive feet. Non-binding tops promotes circulation to the lower extremities by not restricting blood flow, thus promoting comfort and protection to the feet.
3. Moisture control (Keeps feet cool and dry)
Footlink's seamless socks contained 70% cotton.
Cotton fabric has some fantastic properties, for example cotton is:
• Hypo-allergenic, since it doesn’t irritate sensitive skin or cause allergies.
• Cotton’s softness makes it a universally preferred fabric for underwear and other garments worn next to the skin.
• Cotton has a high absorbency rate and at saturation point can hold up to 27 times its own weight in water (one reason it’s great for tampons, liners and pads).
• Cotton actually becomes stronger when wet.
• Cotton breathes easily as a result of its unique fibre structure. This helps make cotton more comfortable to wear than artificial fibres unable to provide similar ventilation.
• Unlike synthetic fibres, cotton is a natural product and contains no chemicals.
4. Cushion padding (For maximium comfort)
To provide extra comfort and cushion effect while walking or standing.
About LYCRA® Fiber
Footlink seamless socks are made with LYCRA ® fiber for fit and softness and the sock-top is specially designed with LYCRA ® SOFT COMFORT fiber.
LYCRAR® SOFT COMFORT fiber
- Exceptional fit
- Highly comfortable sock-top
LYCRA® is a trademark of INVISTA.
Footlink's Seamless Sock Composition
1.5% LYCRA® Fibers
Size: M & L
M: 6 - 8UK (Lady); 5 - 7UK (Men)
L: 8.5 - 10.5UK (lady); 7.5 to 9.5UK (Men)